Basic First Aid for teeth
Ease irritation on the gum, cheek or tongue from:
- food being forced between teeth due to lost or broken filling
- a jagged tooth edge
- a rough, sharp tooth edge
- sharp, rough wire from braces (orthodontic wire) or broken clasp on a denture.
Use Dentist In A Box® Basic Dental Kit for immediate, effective, temporary relief from
- a broken or lost filling.
- a broken or lost piece of tooth.
- orthodontic wire (braces), broken clasp wire on a denture or a rough, sharp tooth.
Temporary material (no mixing required), sterile applicators, mouth mirror. Simple, step by step, easy to follow instructions for ease of use
Resealable, tamper-evident plastic container. For your protection an expiry date is printed on the outside of each kit.
160mm (l) x 150mm (w) x 8mm (thickness)