Manage dental injury
Published research shows successful dental treatment for a permanent tooth which has been knocked out is determined by the actions of those at the scene of the accident not afterwards by the dentist.
Dentist In A Box® Tooth Trauma Care is ideal for use by
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hospital Emergency Departments
- School Nurses
- Medics in remote or isolated locations
- Shipping and Cruise Lines
- Sports team paramedics and trainers
Use Dentist In A Box® Tooth Trauma Care to
- * Store a permanent tooth which has been knocked out while finding a dentist.
- * Save a permanent tooth which has been knocked out.
- * Splint a permanent tooth loosened due to injury.
Provide immediate, effective, temporary relief from:
- * A broken or lost filling.
- * A broken or lost piece of tooth.
- * Irritation on the cheek, gum or tongue due to orthodontic wire or a rough, sharp tooth.
Temporary material (no mixing required), sterile applicators, mouth mirror, disposable gloves, tooth splinting material, tooth storage solution and container. Simple, step by step, easy to follow illustrated instructions for ease of use.
Provides access to online instruction manual accessible via PDA, smartphone (android & iPhone) or any mobile device.
Resealable, tamper-evident plastic container.For your protection an expiry date is printed on the outside of each kit.
160mm (l) x 150mm (w) x 8mm (thickness)